Reporting Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Lithium Technologies Inc Bengaluru
Lithium Technologies Inc Bengaluru urgently required following position for Reporting Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reporting Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Lithium Technologies Inc Bengaluru Jobs Details:
We’re looking for someone who is passionate in managing and interpreting data to make it easy for the business to understand. You will design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions. Your work will translate raw data into consumable reports that help key stakeholders with business decisions. You will receive projects and requests from several stakeholders so you need task prioritization skills in addition to good statistical and critical thinking skills.
- Work with the Customer Success and Support teams to help understand the health of customers individually and collectively
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand business drivers and create and present outputs that provide compelling/comprehensive data insights
- Develop meaningful business metrics including data correlation, statistical & trend analysis and causation when possible.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of existing reporting systems to be able to distill and extract trends and recommended actions
- Maintain project schedules and reporting on specified schedules and regularly communicate to key stakeholders
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Sciences, Analytics or Finance or Business Administration, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a Business Analyst role
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with attention to detail
- Natural inclination to be inquisitive regarding data issues that may affect the outcome of a project or report
- Demonstrated proficiency with statistics and statistical analysis for decision making
- Independent thinker while working within a team
- High-energy, self-starter, strong sense of urgency
- Professional approach and high degree of integrity
- Comprehensive analytical aptitude with demonstrated capabilities in data management, data governance, data hygiene and matching strategies including understanding data mapping and workflow documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in desktop analysis applications (SAS, MS Access, Excel, etc.) and CRM systems (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle Sales Cloud, etc.) is required.
- Familiarity with database management systems (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.) and business intelligence tools (Domo, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.) is a strong plus
- Exceptional attention to detail and an operational mindset
- SaaS/recurring revenue industry experience