Designer Jobs Vacancy in Insticator Inc Bengaluru
Insticator Inc Bengaluru urgently required following position for Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Designer Jobs Vacancy in Insticator Inc Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Insticator increases engagement and ad revenue for publishers through interactive content while enhancing viewability and purchase intent for brands.
Over 350 million consumers are reached monthly across Insticator’s vast network of elite publishing partners that include Warner Bros., Ancestry.com, Tribune Media, Rodale, Evolve Media, Crave Media, The Atlantic and more.
Insticator empowers more than 6,000 content creators monthly with its revenue and engagement increasing products while providing monetizing content opportunities for publishers and brands.
Candidates must have a high level of experience in user interface/user experience design and web application product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering, wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development using agile methodology between Graphic Designers, HTML/CSS Layout developers, and Software Engineering team. An amazing level of attention to detail is a must. Someone who knows best practices, can document them, and insure all UI/UX design follows those detailed specifications. The candidate should have experience with User Interviews, working within a design team, B2B or B2C technology tools experience is a big plus.
- Serve as design lead on our new products (Insticator widget, Instipoll, dashboard)
- A part of product ideation team
- Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
- Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings
- Manage design team output.
- Recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, and design intuitive applications
- Information Architecture and Wireframing
- Build Interactive Prototypes for the web applications
- Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive workflows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web-based; rich client; and thick client applications.
- Stay abreast of UX trends, as well as corporate and industry standards looking for creative ideas
- Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, computer science, or other related fields
- 5+ years of UI/UX, graphic, and visual design in a corporate or agency context
- Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas with differing opinions
- Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details
- A passion for championing UX and innovation.
- Wireframe and prototyping experience
- Skilled in using design, wireframing, and use case tools
- Excellent interaction design skills
- Portfolio showing your UI and UX skills is required
Job Type: Full-time
- Bengaluru, Karnataka
- work: 3 years