Level Support Jobs Vacancy in Taboola New Delhi
Taboola New Delhi urgently required following position for Level Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Level Support Jobs Vacancy in Taboola New Delhi Jobs Details:
Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet.
Taboola is looking to hire a dedicated, service-oriented Customer Support Representative to provide top-of-the-line service to its internal and external clients. You will serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients, gathering information via email, to either solve an issue or escalate to the technical support team. If you have excellent communication skills, a “client comes first” attitude, and aren’t afraid to learn some new technology, then this is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of the internet’s fastest growing companies.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients.
- Timely response to incoming customer support inquiries via email and support ticketing system.
- Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed.
- Tech savvy
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- A motivated team player with positive attitude and the ability accept and give productive feedback.
- Ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure.
- Computer skills – experience working on Mac and PC.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- B.S. or B.A.