Corrections Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Corrections Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corrections Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Expertise and practical work experience in SQL and SAS
- Proficiency with standard MS Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to independently do root cause analysis.
- Understanding of the data infrastructure in a FS organization
- Ability to quickly self learn different business and execute analytics projects for new lines of business
- Understanding the business problem and working out an analytical solution
- Proficient in Tera Data database environments. Oracle environments a plus.
- In-depth understanding of writing and maintaining UNIX Scripts.
- Elevated proficiency in MS Excel
- Must be detailed and quality assurance oriented
- Must possess strong process adherence discipline
- Throughout the life cycle of a project, specific process control procedures and documentation must be followed and completed by the CA.
- Be able to work multiple problems simultaneously; typically a CA will be assigned three to five problems at once
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills