Graphic Design Internship Jobs Vacancy in Thrillophilia Jaipur
Thrillophilia Jaipur urgently required following position for Graphic Design Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphic Design Internship Jobs Vacancy in Thrillophilia Jaipur Jobs Details:
Welcome to Thrillophilia ! 1.5 Million users come every month to plan their trips on Thrillophilia . We are your one stop solution to book your tours, activities, staycations and much more.
Job Description :
Being a designer at Thrillophilia is like strapping yourself to a rocket ship. The growth is exhilarating and the work is profoundly meaningful and rewarding. And, just when you're gasping for some oxygen, your awesome colleagues are there to give you a hug, bro-fist, and a high-five to re-energize you. This is an opportunity not just to build on your portfolio, but also to learn and explore a potential career at the cross section between design, travel, and business.
Specific tasks may include:
- Creating graphics for Thrillophilia's social media channels
- Creating high conversion banner advertisements for Thrillophilia campaigns
- Design of infographics, newsletters and presentations
- Help team members at every level in the department with any other design related tasks
- Amateur knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Keyboard shortcut NINJA
- Interest in illustration and typography
- Photo retouching/manipulation skills
- Have a presence on Dribble and Behance
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- can start the internship between 25th April'17 and 10th May'17.
- are available for duration of 2-3 months (preferred, not mandatory).
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Work experience : 0.5- 2 years
Openings : 3