Data Base Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Max Systems Private Limited Mohali Sas Nagar
Max Systems Private Limited Mohali Sas Nagar urgently required following position for Data Base Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Base Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Max Systems Private Limited Mohali Sas Nagar Jobs Details:
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Ensure that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability, and performance
- Each week, give developers a list of the top 10 most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance on each
- Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes
- When users complain about the performance of a particular query, help developers improve the performance of that query by tweaking it or modifying indexes
- Conduct SQL Server lunch-and-learn sessions for application developers
- Advise developers on the most efficient database designs (tables, data types, stored procedures, functions, etc)
- Install and configure new SQL Servers
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Failover clustering, SAN replication, Security, Raid, and other high availability technologies
- SQL Server merge, peer to peer, or transactional replication
- Hands on experience in SQL Server 2014 & Above
- SQL 2014 hardware requirement to optimize the SQL Performance
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Familiarity with the main data manipulation languages and the principles of database design.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good organisational skills.
- The skill to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers.
Location - Mohali, Punjab
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Salary - Negotiable , Salary is no bar for right candidate.
Hutch Systems is the fastest growing multinational corporation, headquartered in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada with subsidiaries in USA and India. Hutch System designs and supports Fleet Management products for trucking companies in USA, Canada, and Mexico. We are the first Canadian company to be approved by USA Government to offer Mandated ELD(Electronic Logging Device).
We are Equal Opportunity Employer with diverse workforce.
Interested candidates can call for further discussion at 0172-5099002.
Job Type: Full-time
- DBA: 1 year