Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gsma New Delhi
Gsma New Delhi urgently required following position for Research Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Gsma New Delhi Jobs Details:
Every day we work to harness the power of mobile to achieve our industry purpose – Connecting Everyone and Everything to a Better Future – through four main activities:
- We provide strategic direction and thought leadership to our members
- We drive collaborative industry programmes aimed at maintaining operator relevance in the digital world
- We advocate for the industry to regulators, policy makers and society as a whole
- We convene the broad mobile communications ecosystem at our industry leading events
The GSMA is looking for a research analyst for its GSMA Intelligence (GSMAi) business. We are seeking an individual to support our growing quantitative data research requirements. The candidate must possess a positive attitude, be clear and concise in their communication, display a keen willingness to learn and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
The role would ideally suit a graduate with up to 2 years of experience in the research domain. The candidate must also have a clear interest in mobile communications and technology and demonstrate enthusiasm to contribute to the goal of supporting GSMAi becoming the go to source for industry stakeholders for mobile telecommunications information.
The GSMA encourages personal and professional development and this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop within the organisation and the wider telecommunications industry, and to help grow the GSMAi business.
- Play a key role in supporting a dedicated mobile telecommunications research team to ensure the timely completion of project deliverables
- Ascertain relevant information through desk-based research from a variety of sources to facilitate the accurate collation and timely delivery of the research results
- Engage with the Senior Research analyst and Team leader to understand and deliver on project requirements, while proactively managing the communication flow throughout
- Support information requests by identifying trends and providing analytical insights
- Develop additional technical expertise as required, including new data analysis tools
- Contribute to continuous process improvements
- A highly numerate and analytical business/commerce/economics/engineering/science graduate from a reputed institution
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and a sound understanding of other MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Highly self-motivated and proactive individual able to complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision, though willing to seek guidance where required
- Ability to assimilate quantitative data and provide meaningful analytical insights and convey complex findings in a succinct written manner
- Highly self-organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to work in results oriented team environment where priorities can change frequently
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people, including senior management
- Familiarity with the mobile telecommunications industry would be advantageous.
What We Offer
Working at the GSMA offers you unparalleled access to the mobile industry. We offer a chance to truly shape the direction of mobile, whatever your role. By joining the GSMA, you will be exposed to a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment, working on global solutions, genuinely fascinating and industry-changing projects and a stimulating and dynamic environment designed to enable you to flourish.
In addition to architect-designed offices and competitive compensation, our benefits include fantastic learning & development opportunities, generous holiday allowances, four additional days off for professional development and many others.
We offer a working environment that reflects our organisational values. We also hire in line with our values and recruit candidates who demonstrate a strong affinity with these 7 principles:
- DREAM BIG - Demonstrate vision and insight to lead the industry forward
- BE BOLD - Have the courage to take risks and make tough decisions
- OWN IT - Take full accountability for your decisions and actions
- WORK AS A TEAM - Collaborate to deliver impactful results
- DO THE RIGHT THING - Conduct yourself with honesty and integrity at all times
- SHOW RESPECT - Treat others as you would expect to be treated
- LOVE WHAT YOU DO - Bring passion and pride to your work
To learn more about the GSMA, visit our careers site, our LinkedIn page and our Twitter page.