Dsit Retail Tester Automation Jobs Vacancy in Shell
Shell urgently required following position for Dsit Retail Tester Automation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dsit Retail Tester Automation Jobs Vacancy in Shell Jobs Details:
The role of Senior Test Automation Analyst (MCLCC) is an independent role who can execute the test cases/script without any/minimal supervision. Key challenge is to complete test preparation & test execution on time and to ensure overall delivery on time.
Position description - Responsibilities
Key accountabilities include:
- As a Senior Test Automation Analyst, you will be responsible to plan and undertake end-to-end test automation activities such as test script development, test execution & defects management.
- Design and build automation Hybrid/POM/Data driven framework with usage of open source automation tools such as Selenium.
- Test Automation experience in web and mobile applications using Selenium Web Driver with Java/C#.
- Experience in automating cross browser testing using BrowserStack in integration with Selenium Web Driver to test web and mobile applications
- Experience in building and executing continuous integration tests with Selenium, Jenkins, and Maven etc.
- Good to have experience in Web Service testing using SOAP UI tool or any other tool.
- Develop, update and maintain existing automation scripts.
- Execute test scripts and provide test progress, test results with accurate reporting
- Coordinate with Development Team/Vendors for Defect fixes.
- Participate in improvement initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Preferably an education at Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- 6+ years of software testing experience and a proven track record of strong performance in related position.
- Experience in working in a global project/organization.
- Mandatory to have at least 3-4 years’ experience in automation testing.
- Experience with project test cycles, both in traditional waterfall projects as well as Agile project delivery.
- Should have working experience in SQL Server/Oracle/SAP HANA.
- Must have thorough knowledge on test methodologies and thorough understanding of different testing types including functional, regression, integration, UI, Backend, UAT, smoke, performance testing and browser testing.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using HP QC / ALM or VSTS, and other testing tools.
- Good communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse range of business and IT stakeholders.
- Self-starters, able to work independently, display initiative, keen to take responsibility and learn quickly on the job.