Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Flowserve Bengaluru
Flowserve Bengaluru urgently required following position for Programmer Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programmer Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Flowserve Bengaluru Jobs Details:
**Company Overview: **
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
**Position Requirements: **
- Strong working knowledge of SOAP & REST Web Services - Understanding and Knowledge of SAP iDocs, JSON, XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width) and EDI
- Ability to design, develop and support integration solutions using Dell Boomi
- Hands on Delivery experience of 2 or more integration projects using Dell Boomi is plus.
- Ability to work independently once guided goals are provided and also with a team
- Must have excellent data analytical and interpretation skills
- Problem solving mindset and attention to detail
- Should be motivated and self-directed
- Integration knowledge of SAP S4 Hana and Oracle EBS is plus
- Understanding of business process (e.g. Order mgmt., Purchasing, Manufacturing) is plus
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills (Oral and in Writing)
- Should follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers, supervisors
- Understand and follow posted work rules and procedures.
- Ensure integration architecture aligns with the business customer’s functional and
data integration are followed
Administration of Dell Boomi Tools & Service
- Duties will
development of new mappings and workflows
- Duties will
issues with integration, development and performance tuning all workflows to
the SLA’s defined by the project requirements.
**Position Description: **
The Integration Analyst/Developer will be working remotely in Chennai, India. Will work with the DellBoomi product suite, including Integration, API, EDI and MDM components and all aspects of design, development, performance tuning and operational support of the software suite. In addition, this position will take on the responsibility for:
- Requirement gathering, system and data analysis,architecture, and design
- Data integration and workflow
- Software development, configuration and customization
- Site and Post implementation support
**Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: **
**Job Posting Category: **
**Primary Posting Location: **
**Employment Type: **
**Relocation Eligible: **
**Auto req ID: **