Retain Administrator Contractor Jobs Vacancy in Company Thiruvananthapuram
Company Thiruvananthapuram urgently required following position for Retain Administrator Contractor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retain Administrator Contractor Jobs Vacancy in Company Thiruvananthapuram Jobs Details:
- Working with the CT Business Budgeting & Planning – Resource Management team to practice effective Resource management for EY Technology.
- Working with the EY Technology Resource Planner community to deliver existing resource reports and design and implement improvements.
- Challenge/raise concern with a resource planners if a resource is over utilized than what is agreed.
- Building a deep understanding of the characteristics and dynamics of resource information and resource reporting in EY Technology.
- Understanding the RETAIN technical environment in order to design and implement robust reporting.
- Building an understanding of other EY Technology applications relevant to resource reporting and how data from these applications can be optimally combined into concise and impactful reports
- Maintaining the integrity of the information in RETAIN and other relevant applications.
- Understand Data Cleanse Activities across service lines.
- Understand the agreed SLAs and deliver resource management & reporting activities.
- Support the development and maintenance of accurate resource supply data
- Interact with Global and local stakeholders, understand their needs to service them effectively
- Facilitate efficient and error-free reporting of resource supply – using resourcing tools
- Identify and drive resolution of gaps in resource data and reporting
- Ensure that the team meets agreed SLAs, quality of deliverables and follows defined process.
- Identify and implement resourcing/reporting process improvements
- Update resource management tools with accurate information
- Process ad-hoc reporting requests in a timely manner
- Proactively identify and address resource reporting challenges
- Effectively prioritize workload
- Anticipate possible reporting issues before they occur, identify possible solutions and work with team to implement
- Make decisions based upon solid understanding of EY Technology principles, Firm and business objectives and stakeholder needs
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Good stakeholder management
- Attention to details
- Ensure high quality of deliverables (of self as well as the team)
- Flexible. Able to manage multiple demands efficiently and effectively
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel development including VBA
- Very Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good facilitation skills - able to conduct meetings with stakeholders and manage negotiations
- Ability to recognize cultural differences and lead virtual cross team discussions
- Good understanding of project based solution delivery and project staffing from various resource pools