Procurement Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Search Management Consultants Pune
Search Management Consultants Pune urgently required following position for Procurement Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Search Management Consultants Pune Jobs Details:
- Procurement of production components (based on allocated commodity) at right time.
- Release purchase orders in time for material requirement to the vendors as per the production plan.
- Follow up with vendors for material shortages as per pending orders statement, missed KANBANS and visit them whenever required.
- Resolving document discrepancy issues of suppliers at warehouse
- oCo-ordinate with planning, sourcing, 3PL & other functions in manufacturing for timely actions related to production materials.
- Process advance payments to suppliers in time to avoid delay in supplies.
- Raise debit claims for production losses on time for supplier non-performance.
- Work as per group guidelines & The way we do things.
- Coordinate with Transporters for milk run supplies of local parts.
- Coordinating logistics for sea/ air/ road transport, forwarder and other external agencies to achieve seamless flow of parts.
- Optimize transport routings to have best utilization of the available transport resources.
- Track and certify the milk run transport records for clarity of transport payments.
- Coordinate return logistics of trolleys, skids, containers with suppliers.
- Respect & Contribute actively to the SHE procedures (Safety, Health, Environment).
- Promote ideas for continuous improvement & innovation.
- Interact on-time, with transparency & commitment with colleagues & managers .
- Maintain respectful and polite relationship with all contacts.
- Promotes Group Core values: Interaction, Commitment, and Innovation in order to reach the vision First in Mind - First in Choice.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of experience in procurement/ logistics or equal through experience
- Knowledge procurement and logistics
- Fluent in English, and Indian languages like Hindi and Marathi
- Use of IT tools like ERP (BPCS), MS-Excel, Word etc
- Production/Mechanical Engineer or Graduate
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization