Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Team Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Leader Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Lead individuals to imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will lead a team that collaborates across Honeywell Intelligrated engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development. You will coach, develop and motivate highly talented engineering teams.
Coach, guide and inspire a team of engineers who work to develop innovative products and technologies.
Influence world-class engineering teams to effectively solve a wide range of problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to a vast array of problems.
· In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of dynamic engineers on value engineering and component - engineering activities of warehouse/conveyors product lines
· Primary responsibility also include in leading the value engineering team in assessing and prioritizing cost-out opportunities
· Provide team leadership and timely project execution. provide timely communications to leadership on significant issues/ risks or developments
· write assigned processes and procedures as required to drive cost discipline in the business
· Work closely with design and development teams, across different global locations to execute the VE/CE projects and support worldwide Honeywell Intelligrated’ s project activities.
· lead a value engineering team in assessing and prioritizing cost-out opportunities
· responsible for on time delivery of various ve/ce projects, coordinate with program management team for successful delivery of projects, design activities of Honeywell intelligrated products and systems
· Participate in VE/CE workshop, drive team to generate VE/CE ideas to enable project pipeline for business.
· Manage resources within the team to execute projects, monitor & report out to VE/CE leader in SPS
· Work closely with product engineering team of Honeywell intelligrated, impart product knowledge training within the team
Work collaboratively with sourcing and ISC organization for on time execution of CE projects
· Knowledge in electro-mechanical design, integration, testing. Knowledge on Industrial warehouse, conveyors and distribution system electro-mechanical & electronic hardware development is an advantage,.
· A solid knowledge of Value Engineering/component Engineering activities and cost out experience. Should costing or any costing tool experience an added advantage
· Knowledge on NPI projects, manufacturing processes & certification processes.
· Capability to coordinate with sourcing team, customers, and Honeywell technical/program managers.
· Capable of coordinating the work of different Honeywell Intelligrated VE Engineers
· Strong computer and web navigation skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer).
· Candidate should be willing to work with various internal and global groups.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills required
· Reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards.
· Excellent communications skills, ability to communicate in English (verbal and written).
· Willingness to continuously study new things.
· Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment.
Communication with Global teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Engineering
- 10+ yrs of experience in handling VC-CE projects and also experience in handling Global communications
- Job ID: HRD20238
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND