Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The Global Network Business (GNO) acts on behalf of the Enterprise (agnostic to Issuer and Acquirer) to develop and enable products and capabilities for the American Express Global Network (AEGN). The Network Settlement Solutions team within GNO, and is primarily responsible for transferring funds between American Express (AXP) and GNS Partners or ATM Service Providers, managing the related contractual fees, and resolving ATM billing discrepancies or Disputes. The aim of the GNO Settlement Solutions Team is to provide an exceptional service experience to our GNS and ATM Business Partners and to be a Centre of Excellence for settlement solutions related to these internal or external partners. Job Description: Lead Analyst , Network Settlement Solutions, whose role is to support key Network Settlement processes including monitoring the integrity of ATM Platform financial processes, correcting ATM billing errors and resolving Disputes, generating related financial adjustments between Issuers and Service Providers, raising and keying accounting entries, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. Required to collaborate with the ATM Settlement Operations team based in Burgess Hill to ensure a seamless Two-Centre strategy. In addition, the successful applicant will provide support to the local leader of GNO Gurgaon. Principal Accountabilities are – Ensure timely and accurate execution of all processes, and production of accurate operational metrics. Identify out-of-pattern volumes on Disputes, and liaise with Issuers to address root causes. Ensure compliance with all relevant Policies, timely completion of Mandatory Training, and appropriate Control over system accesses, including timely User Access Certification Support BCP Planning and Timely completion of PRSA Testing requirements and Internal Audit requests Keep abreast of business developments impacting the team, such as New Deals requiring additional relationships to manage, and implement seamlessly Identify opportunities to improve and take initiatives to improve efficiencies.
Support the GNO India center head with-:
- Business leader visits (team interactions, meeting coordination etc., arranging conferences)
- Center level activities ( reporting, dashboards, liaising with Internal Business partners)
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including: Support in updating/editing PowerPoint slides and MS Word documents, comfort with manipulating data and doing basic analysis, team meetings and agendas, expense management
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Full time B. Com / Or Specialization in Commerce stream.
- Good knowledge of Oracle General Ledger system and Experience in posting multi-currency and inter-unit journal entries. Get up to speed quickly and gain a good understanding of GNS Business and broad knowledge of ATM / Dispute process
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to identify the root cause of problems and have ability to exercise sounds judgment in support of team responsibilities.
- Proficient communicator with constructive written and verbal communication with a high level of customer focus
- Good Teamwork ethic and Drive Results though Collaboration
- Accuracy levels at a high standard
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of financial accounting policies and operational risk requirements, including spreadsheet controls
- Strong interpersonal skills and flexibility in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize across multiple set of responsibilities
- Ability to recognize opportunities for process improvements and proactively drive change forward.
- Flexible and engaging team member with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time