Drafter Jobs Vacancy in Flowserve Bengaluru
Flowserve Bengaluru urgently required following position for Drafter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Drafter Jobs Vacancy in Flowserve Bengaluru Jobs Details:
**Company Overview: **
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
**Position Description: **
- Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision. Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
- Gather all relevant information for each assignment, identify, and communicate effectively. Timely status update to task owner.
- Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results. Perform Part list creation for spare or retrofit orders and complete Part list creation against Sale Orders.
- Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly; appropriate materials of construction; load and stress due to assembly, testing and operation. Perform self-checking.
- Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
- Understand the basic functions of documentation control, document preservation, cataloging, and computer filing
- Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering.
Minimum 2 years Valve or related industry Design drafting experience
**Position Requirements: **
**Position Description: **
This position is responsible for design drafting of valve components, layouts & preparation of Bill of material
**Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: **
**Primary Posting Location: **
**Job Posting/Business Card Title: **
**Job Posting Category: **
**Employment Type: **
**Relocation Eligible: **
**Auto req ID: **