Associate Opa Spg Machine Learning Gmg Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Opa Spg Machine Learning Gmg Mumbai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Opa Spg Machine Learning Gmg Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Design and implement Python-based algorithms within the firm’s proprietary framework (Athena).
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Develop innovative machine-learning models to perform validation of time-series data.
- Excellent in algorithms and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write efficient code in any of the object-oriented languages such as C++ or high-level languages such as Python.
- Good understanding of overloading, overriding, various polymorphism cases, templates and generic programming.
- Basic understanding of design patterns.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the frequent sync-ups with the New York team would be required.
- Quantitative and Analytical Skills: Good knowledge in probability theory, statistics, econometrics and numerical analysis. Highly analytical bent of mind.
- Background in Machine Learning: Great opportunity to work in the Machine Learning space.
- Knowledge of Derivatives: Decent expertise on derivatives theory with good understanding of Greeks (Delta, Gamma, Theta etc.) and other risk components.