State Ppm Lead Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for State Ppm Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
State Ppm Lead Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
In India, CHAI has worked on various initiatives with the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and has served over 350,000 people in the country, including children, mothers and caregivers since 2004. CHAI today supports myriad programs, both at the State and Central levels, across nutrition, child health, immunization, pneumonia/diarrhea, tuberculosis and HIV etc.
The Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET) project aims to set-up effective and sustainable structures to strengthen existing systems and seamlessly extend quality of TB care to patients seeking care in private sector. To this effect, CHAI will set up Patient Provider Support Agencies (PPSA) in nine cities to provide continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector to provide quality TB services to patients seeking care in private sector. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with outstanding credentials and with experience working in TB control to join us as State PPM Lead:
- Engage with Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP) staff and facilitate engagement for public-private partnership in districts/cities
- Manage overall program operations for a region with Non PPSA districts/cities
- Plan and allocate non PPSA resources appropriately to maximize TB case notifications
- Directly supervise activities of Non PPSA city officers
- Ensure process adherence and timely data reporting by Non PPSA city officers
- Provide RNTCP staff with all the necessary information related to the project and communicate project updates to them regularly
- Work with the RNTCP staff to facilitate availability of public sector commodities (diagnostics and FDCs)
- Support RNTCP staff in creation of a State Technical Working Group (STWG) with relevant stakeholders and facilitate coordination amongst the STWG members
- Identify training needs for city officers and PPM RNTCP staff and organize the same in coordination with NPMU
- Identify key private sector institutions operational in the state and liaison with them
- Support capacity building and technical assistance to the project team in the state
- Other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
- 5+ years of experience in project management, project monitoring and evaluation
- Proven ability to work in a public health setup with decision-makers
- Educational qualification - M.B.B.S./M.D.or Masters degree in public health/ health administration or Bachelors degree with relevant experience.
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice