Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai
Bank America Mumbai urgently required following position for Senior Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Mumbai Jobs Details:
Job number: 18035476Back to job search results
JOB DESCRIPTION – PSM, MUMBAI
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
We’re committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Global Corporate Security – manages the overall physical protection of Bank of America employees, customers and facilities globally, which include incident prevention and response to crises situations, office thefts, bomb threats, employee and customer assaults, employee life safety and suspicious activity.
The Protective Services Manager (PSM) will be based in Mumbai, India and responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank's global Corporate Security Program. This position acts as a liaison between Bank personnel and law enforcement authorities when responding to crimes; administers security devices and settings at all Bank facilities; identifies, analyses and controls existing and potential safety hazards; and provides security and safety training, support and guidance to all Bank personnel. The PSM will advise BACI Leadership and personnel of emerging security and safety issues and will consult and guide BACI Leadership in the establishment of controls to mitigate risks. The PSM will perform direct supervisory duties of assigned department staff, coordinate staff for coverage in assigned areas of the department, and is required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in all areas of the department. The PSM will carry out threat evaluation of all assigned facilities as per Global Corporate Security standards.
The PSM will take on additional roles / responsibilities, as decided by the Management, to enhance safety and security of the workplace
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in identifying and assessing in-country risks and develop plans to mitigate key exposures to people, operations, assets, information, intellectual property, and reputation.
- Assist in preparing regular assessment/update on political events and their impact on the security environment.
- Provide security consultancy and support to the local business leadership.
- Proactively identify, escalate and seek mitigation of threats to the safety of employees, with specific focus on Women safety
Security and Crisis Management
- Carry out security risk assessments based on vulnerability criteria to determine appropriate levels of protection and security necessary for sites / location / events.
- Recommend and coordinate procurement, installation and commissioning of security equipment designed to increase efficiency of security operations at facilities.
- Be responsible for implementation of security procedures and programs to prevent, detect and react to known or suspected security situations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with peers within and outside team to enhance the efficiency of security operations.
- Develop and support emergency response teams and manage the security function for incident/emergency response exercises/events.
- Track and coordinate with businesses/ support functions to ensure the availability of robust Incident Response Team at each facility.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and implementing security emergency management procedures and plans.
- Support in implementing safety and security awareness programs.
- Provide a fire life safety and security consultancy to support the local business.
- Coordinate fire and security risk assessments based on vulnerability criteria to determine appropriate levels of protection necessary for business operations and events.
- Develop and support emergency response teams and manage the security function for incidents, emergency response exercises (e.g. building evacuation drills), corporate events, conferences and VIP visits (in consultation with Global Business Continuity team, where required)
- Communicate security alerts to the organizational units / leadership, and provide guidance in developing a response / mitigation plan.
- Develop and maintain a robust floor safety warden system.
- Establish liaison with local emergency services, government regulatory agencies and industry counterparts as required.
- Support / conduct investigations of reported acts of violations / infringements / deviant associate behavior.
- Provide summary of security reporting, regular threat updates and post incident analysis.
- Support the Executive Protection team in providing appropriate security support during executive visits.
- Coordinate with the Security Technology team to ensure the serviceability of security technology equipment.
- Provide security due diligence reports of proposed projects.
- Provide inputs for incorporating appropriate security standards during planning and implementing of new projects/business expansion.
- Act as a focal point for security advice to a capital project.
- Assist/Guide Management in assessing technical aspects of new emerging security technologies.
Perform special projects as and when detailed/required (e.g. support/budget administration, secure communications, training course development, special events coordination, etc.)
Working with Contractors
- Manage and maintain oversight in the use of outsourced security contracts and security consultant services.
- Ensure security service providers address reputation risk issues associated with the implementation of security measures.
Assure compliance by outsourced security service providers to local government regulations on security, labor laws and other statutes.
- Establish liaison and contact with external authorities like law enforcement agencies, firefighting services and, where required, industry peers at appropriate level.
- Assure proactive communications and exchange of real time/ near real time information for risk assessments.
- Liaison with the intelligence security network and adjacent businesses, as required.
- Liaison with local law enforcement agencies and government agencies, government regulatory agencies and private industrial security counterparts as and when required.
Liaison with US embassy / consulate, as required.
- Render security advice / support to protect information assets in conjunction with the local Information Security / IT Operations leadership.
Support business continuity plans for local site / location in conjunction with local GBCR leadership on as required basis.
- Should be ready to relocate within the country, if necessary.
- The role will be under probation for a period of six months. Unsatisfactory performance may not lead to confirmation of appointment.
The potential candidate should have held a responsible position within the Police, Military, Security Services or other law enforcement agencies, ideally for a minimum of five years or preferably as a professional security manager with commercial experience for a minimum of Eight to Ten years. Established experience in the IT/ITES/Banking sector is preferred. The candidate should have held a responsible position in his organization.
Should have working knowledge of criminal procedure, and possess fair amount of experience in the conduct of internal investigations. The candidate should have attended management training, preferably in industrial security or in his respective service.
The candidate should possess positive attitude, strong networking abilities, be a team player, should demonstrate dynamism & high energy levels, strong communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated, correct decision making ability in a crisis and capable of working on his/her own with minimal supervision.
The candidate should have highly developed communication skills and be capable of interacting at senior and leadership management levels.
Education and Skills
- Graduate in any discipline
- Any higher professional level in a security related discipline or management is preferred but not mandatory.
- Candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Skill in other Indian / foreign languages is desirable.
- Candidate should have fairly good computer skills.
- Certifications and Professional qualification in Security and Safety domain will be preferred
- Membership of recognized industry associations preferred but not essential.
Location: Mumbai – Malad
Shift timing: 11 am to 8pm
Posting Date: 12/06/2018
MINDSPACE MALAD W - MINDSPACE PARADIGM A