Apps Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad
Wells Fargo Hyderabad urgently required following position for Apps Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apps Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Monitor various information sources to identify new cyber security threats and assess against our products and solutions.
- Work with Product Engineering teams to report, track and resolve security vulnerabilities
- Gather and evaluate cyber threat business intelligence requirements for the LOBs by having regular discussions with key line of business personnel (e.g. operational risk personnel, technology managers, information security leaders, etc.).
- Collaborate with various WF organizations on all manner of security and compliance related business matters
- Troubleshooting complex software application issues. Issues to be resolved require a broad range of troubleshooting skills related to: software functionality, application product server setup, database management, data analysis, standalone/embedded products, and third party (vendor supported) products.
- Meet regularly with support and development teams to gather feedback and requirements
- Develop programs and strategies to improve our security compliance
- Research, define solutions, and provide remediation instructions for vulnerable products
- Provide technical support, troubleshoot, and document solutions during emergency vulnerabilities
- Maintain vulnerability solutions and remediation documentation
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience working with offshore teams and all levels of management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (excel spreadsheets, VBA, pivot tables, vlookup)
- Experience supporting complex enterprise solutions (technical support, product engineering, technical product management, etc.)
- 2+ years technical experience in systems administration, networking, information security or related areas
- Prior experience supporting enterprise class hardware or software solutions
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Splunk experience (Preferred)
- Knowledge of information security operations
- Knowledge and understanding of threat analysis and assessment of potential and current information
- Knowledge and understanding of information security technology
- Knowledge and understanding of security principles, policies and procedures
Market Skills and Certifications