Informatica Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru
Ntt Data Services Bengaluru urgently required following position for Informatica Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Informatica Developer Jobs Vacancy in Ntt Data Services Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Req ID: 20421
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Informatica Developer to join our team in Bangalore, Karnātaka (IN-KA), India (IN).
NTT Data managed multi-year AO project.
Prior Financial experience with investment firms is preferred.
Prior experience in UNIX shell scripting will be an added advantage.
Must have several years of working experience with relational databases such as Oracle Server and must have experience writing stored procedures.
Aware of methods to improve performance of Informatica mappings.
Develops new ETL and enhances existing ETL to support various team initiatives.
Must have knowledge of data ware housing concepts.
Must have working experience control version system like SVN.
Good problem solving and debugging skills.
Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Contributes to technical documentation and follows standard version control procedures.
Adapts quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works on multiple applications.
- Provides informal mentoring to less experienced colleagues.
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis.
- Participates and may lead critical projects, customer engagements or business processes.
- Provides design and documentation at an application or function capability level.
- Participates in establishing and maintaining application standards and processes.
- Effectively communicates application and technical direction to the business and within the customer�s IT organization.
- Advises on issues of systems integration, compatibility, scalability and multiple platforms.
- Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong understanding of at least one programming language.
- Strong knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging applications.
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Applies a broad knowledge of application programming and design to analyze and isolate issues.
- Exceptional ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- General understanding of how technology decisions relate to business needs.
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Significant travel including overnight domestic or international trips may be required.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.