Accounting Associate Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Kochi
Conduent Kochi urgently required following position for Accounting Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Associate Jobs Vacancy in Conduent Kochi Jobs Details:
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
- Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- This position is primarily responsible for accounts payable, recording receipts, preparing bank deposits, making general ledger entries, reconciling accounts and providing customer service.
- Performs a variety of routine clerical and accounting functions within the Accounting department.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, journal entries, purchase orders, etc.
- Balances items, entries or amounts related to documents processed
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, prepares balance sheet reconciliation and clears exception items
- Posts ledger and general journal entries
- Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility
- All other duties as assigned
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Job Type:Graduate Job
Organization:Financial Service + Healthcare