Portfolio Success Manager Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce Gurgaon
Salesforce Gurgaon urgently required following position for Portfolio Success Manager Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Portfolio Success Manager Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Salesforce Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Customer Success Manager (Portfolio) bridges the gap between Sales and our Success Teams. We are Success Managers that are responsible for providing pre and post-sales strategic guidance and initiatives for a portfolio of customers in a select sales territory. CSMs align with Sales Management to partner on account planning and provide customer health leadership, handle escalations on at-Risk Accounts, Strategize on 1:Many Customer Success Initiatives, Enable Account Executives on how best to leverage Customer Success Resources and Collaborate with Sales to drive attendance and run in-person Success Events in the respective regions.
We are looking for a passionate team-player to collaborate on Sales Alignment Strategy & cover the India Region. As a member of the CSG team, you will:
- Customer Success Managers (Portfolio) oversee a Portfolio of customers aligned to a sales territory and are ultimately responsibility for customers’ adoption and renewal. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize all of their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with other Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Create a Territory Health Plan to provide the right level of success resources to all customers in territory and provide customer health leadership on all customers in territory. Understand Salesforce best practices to provide a success path for all, and potential 1:1 engagement for key customers.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Help position Premier Success and Cloud Services products with the support of pre-sales teams - understand and articulate value proposition to customers and prospects
- Collaborate with sales teams and Salesforce’s Partner Alliances team to ensure proper implementation approach is in place to maximize new customer’s success
- Educate new customers on the entire value proposition of Salesforce’s CSG solutions
- Plan, Promote and Execute Regional Practitioner and Executive Circles of Success Events based on territory needs focused on key adoption related topics
- Have daily/weekly cadence for meeting with, and providing CSG updates to, your Sales VPs and their Managers
- AE Enablement on the CSG Approach - Provide Content to Sales Enablement, host the occasional lunch and learn and/or attend team meetings
- Manage and collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk Customer escalations in Region
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation and end user adoption.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 12 to 15 years relevant work experience
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Expertise facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to link business processes with product/technical solutions.
- Deep understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Knowledge of sales organizations and approaches
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Strategic thinker
- Great analytical skills
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong collaboration skills, but has the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and Content Development skills
- Programs or Project Management skills are an asset
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce.com product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and onboarding process in the first 6 months:
- SFDC Certified Administrator
- Sales Cloud Consultant Certification
- Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Flexibility for travel (approximately 15%)
- Proficient with tools such as GoToWebinar, Google Product Suite (Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Sites), Powerpoint and Excel #LI-MH