Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru
Amazon Com Bengaluru urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Bengaluru Jobs Details:
We engage QAEs at the beginning of the project to understand business requirements and technical implementation and test code at the user level both manually or with automated tools. Responsibilities include defining test strategy and test plans and reviewing them with stake holders. Improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation. Representing the customer, understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end to end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
We are looking for talented, detail oriented and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join the team who can own the project end to end testing process. Responsibilities include defining test strategy and test plans and reviewing them with stakeholders, improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation. Representing the customer, understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end to end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast paced environment where time to hit market is super critical. The leader needs to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- 4+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Experience working with product owners defining, and refining user stories.
- Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test executio
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
- Practical coding experience with automated web testing tools, services, and physical devices.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impact and understand business requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Thought leadership on emerging quality assurance methodologies and best practices