Technical Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Trimble Inc Chennai
Trimble Inc Chennai urgently required following position for Technical Support Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Support Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Trimble Inc Chennai Jobs Details:
Trimble is recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst to fill an opportunity in Chennai, India.
- Initial point of contact for all new customer reported issues
- Proactive Application / Device monitoring and resolution of any identified potential or actual issues
- Investigation and resolution of incident reports/service requests received in Customer Services (Support)
- Updating relevant CRM systems with details of incident report investigations/resolutions
- Analysis and trending of incidents
- Escalation to Senior Technical Support Analysts / 3rd Party suppliers / IT Operations / Professional Services / Software Engineering as required
- Production of Management Statistics and reports as required
- Installation of software: bug fixes; new releases; service packs, patches; fast-tracks as and when required
- Production and maintenance of support / training documentation / material as required
- Execution of specific work-packages / projects / developments as and when required by the company
- At least 1 years proven practical experience of providing technical support for a software application serving at least 1,500 end-users
- At least 1 years proven practical experience of the Unix Operating System at Sys Admin Level
- At least 1 years proven practical experience of MS Windows Server Application and Tools
- Proven working knowledge of Oracle concepts and utilities
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex Application issues
- Proven experience of liaising with external customers / suppliers
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.