Operations Jobs Vacancy in Osscube Bengaluru
Osscube Bengaluru urgently required following position for Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Jobs Vacancy in Osscube Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The HR Operations Manager will drive the successful execution and delivery of a strategy for operational excellence within the HR function. This position will implement best practices and drive efficiencies in HR processes. He/she will also provide leadership and day-to-day direction to the newly created HR Operations Team.
This role will have Individual Contributor responsibility within includes and not limited to addressing Happiest Minds on all general HR queries across BU’s.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
· Knowledge of human resource programs is required.
· Accountable and dependable.
· Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
· Decision making and judgment abilities
· Technical skills / systems knowledge is required
· Ability to lead a team and manage their day to day activities.
· Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments
· Knowledge on HR related labour laws and compliance is required
· Knowledge of other countries (US & UK) is a good to have.
· Experience on Managing various types of HR programs and policies.
· Responsible for reporting and ad hoc report requests
Role & Responsibilities
· Responsible for new joiner on-boarding, background verification process, leave and attendance management, payroll, HR ticketing system and call support, Labour law compliance and filing, Medical Insurance data management, Employee and HRMS data management, Rewards and Recognition - tracking, execution and logistics management, Separation process and no dues clearance, Letter tracking and issuance, Improving HR systems and processes
· HR helpdesk – Work with the HR operations team to ensure timely and quality response to HR related tickets, calls, emails related to queries, concerns. Work with multiple stakeholders to effectively resolve the tickets
· MIS reporting – Analysis of data on a regular basis for relevant stakeholders. Preparing dashboard of HR operations on a periodic basis.
· Payroll processing – Preparing HR payroll for finance for all the geos as per the timelines. Appropriate validation and collation of data. Interaction with multiple stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and validation
· Leave and Attendance management – Handling employee queries and system changes related to leave and attendance. Closure of monthly and quarterly reports for audits. Tracking of medical leave, maternity leave as per the policy. Working on leave carry forward for finance and audits
· Employee and HR database management – Ensure employee database is always up to date. Monitors and approves employee changes on the HR database as appropriate. Verifies if appropriate documentation has been submitted by employee to substantiate change(s) and to ensure change is in compliance with corporate policies and with current legislative requirements.
· Responsible to manager performance management – tracking Objective setting for new joiners until closure and Performance Appraisal tracking till closure with coordination of the BU HRBP. Manage the day to day functioning of the team.
· Insurance – Track renewal and processing of all types of insurances related to employee for all locations. Coordinating with the vendor for the data required. Interacting with the vendors for invoices and ensuring acceptable services are provided by them.
· Transfers – Tracking, processing, documentation related to transfers with in India or outside. Updation of all records and intimation to stake holders on the changes.
· Separation process – Smooth no dues clearance process for the separating employees. Adhering to SLA for the HR actions. Providing relevant information on PF and other activities. Issuance and tracking of letters. Involvement in ex employee connect program may be required.
· May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
· Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other junior level employees within his/her team and the HR Call Support.
· Analyse existing policies and procedures to derive efficiencies and enhance productivity.
· Will be actively involved with transition of work from other regions
· Responsible for internal and external audits.
· Responsible for data governance to ensure the highest degree of data quality
· Engage proactively and regularly with HR Business Partners to develop understanding of how HR Operations can best serve the evolving needs of our business groups
A college or university degree and/or some relevant proven experience that demonstrates knowledge and skills in human resource is required. Should have 6+ years of relevant HR Operations experience with at least 2 years of leading a team.
Skills Required Excellent oral and written communication skills