Associate Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru
Fidelity Investments Bengaluru urgently required following position for Associate Systems Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Fidelity Investments Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Business Unit OverviewDefined Benefits, Health & Welfare Operations and Implementations group supports our business partners in the US in servicing corporate / institutional customers in benefits administration vertical. The scope of the team involves supporting post implementation activities such as Processing Recurring/Regulatory Projects listed in the Client Contract such as MRD, FICA, COLA etc. and on-going record-keeping needs. This is done through a series of processes, both technical and non-technical, that helps a customer to use our products and services. Project Analysts provide support to existing customers of Fidelity for
Performing all types of recurring projects listed in the client contract
Performing manual calculations, data clean-ups, audit activities for researched issues.
Detailed Research and Analysis of financial data issues/errors.
Take ownership of identified clients or set of projects and execute on responsibilities with minimum guidance.
Intensive interaction with upstream partners for requirements clarification, validation of fixes and issue resolution.Role Description The ‘System Analyst’ for DB Projects team is responsible for the overall satisfaction of a group of DB clients by providing end to end delivery of services for all kinds of Projects. The person will also be responsible for the continual development of the team members to create and maintain a highly effective team Partner Management
- Manage relationships, expectations and engagement with partners.
- Responsibility for partner satisfaction and for supporting partners/ organization’s objective in delivering superior customer and client experience. Delivery Management
- Accountability for deliveries; governance structure for team to meet KPIs.
- Identify, initiate and implement efficiencies that result in improved quality and effectiveness in the projects
- Strong knowledge on Project Life Cycle & Key Phases
- Proficient in the areas of People, Process, Project, Flow and Escalation management
- Demonstrated management skills to mentor and develop team members and motivate a team to achieve a successful outcome in highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, project management and negotiation skills.
- Proficient SQL knowledge
- Ability to work within a team environment and support common goals. Help build synergy within the team & associate
- Strong judgement, decision making skills
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
- 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Graduate in computer science/Other Master's degree holder with relevant domain/team management experience
- DB Domain is a plus