Ops Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru
Cargill Bengaluru urgently required following position for Ops Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ops Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Payroll and compliances
- Handle payroll of multiple legal entities independently
- Manage statutory compliance related to payroll
- Handle employee queries on compensation, tax and other payouts and deductions
- Manage process compliances and work under strict deadlines
- Manager vendors to ensure right and timely feedback and delivery of services as per agree SLAs
- Handle internal and external process and statutory audits
- Monitor change in statute and inform employees and respective teams in timely e.g. PF, Tax etc.
- Ensure internal process, policies and statutory compliances
- Manage stake holders and provide requisite information on time like e.g. finance, tax, legal team
- Manage cross functional co-ordination to ensure timely disbursement of statutory dues and other payments
- Coordinate with other HR team members to ensure consistency in various processes
- Provide support in administrating employee benefits
- Ensure compliance to policies and processes and consistency in approach and due approvals are in place for exceptions
- Coordinating with service providers to ensure hassle free services to employees
- Handling employee queries on benefits and assisting them with the requisite details.
- Ensure right and timely communication on change in benefits
- Manage employee data in HRIS
- Monitoring new hire and exit process and ensure documentations from process and compliance perspective
- Handling audits and ensuring no non-compliance
- Provide advice on operations matters from statutory and process perspective
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 - 7 years of experience in operations and/or human resources, preferably within India
- Previous experience in HR operations-related market service areas such as benefits, payroll, time & attendance, leave management, worker’s compensation and employee health & safety and/or other relevant HR experience
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business managers
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job