Marketplace Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Hyderabad
Amazon Com Hyderabad urgently required following position for Marketplace Risk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketplace Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Our Marketplace team, through a partnership with core business teams, contributes to key Marketplace goals that help improve Seller/Buyer experience on Amazon. This team is made up of people like you. People who are: a) Entrepreneurial – we build solutions for Buyers and Sellers, regardless of size, b) Innovative – our problem space evolves every day due to scale, new categories, and new geographies. There is no playbook for a Marketplace of this size, so innovation and creativity are a must, c) Passionate – Everyone’s an owner at Amazon, and our team is no exception. We are passionate about our customers, both Sellers, and Buyers.
You will be responsible for contributing to data-driven risk management and controls implementation to mitigate financial risk exposure for Marketplace (e.g. Seller Support, Customer Support, FBA, Seller Fees, Lending, etc.). You will also have the opportunity to design complex, medium to large-scale programs to prevent or detect risks before they become material to our customers.
- Contributing to risk assessments of existing systems and processes to identify emerging risks of revenue leakage or cost inefficiencies Develop mitigation controls and support implementation, and maintain a positive Seller experience while driving profitability
- Establish SOPs, process controls, recommend revisions and ensure alignment with risk tolerance/appetite of Marketplace business teams
- Assess/triage identified risks using financial data for impact and communicate risk scope/impact to appropriate controllership teams for further deep dive
- Design and implement mechanisms to detect anomalies and outliers in financial activity of systems that posts to a Seller’s ledger or a Buyer’s account
- Own and track all identified Marketplace risks and recommendations to ensure that they are addressed, documented, and resolved in a timely manner
- Build and scale system-level solutions that have metric impact through multiple projects and automation; drives adoption of solutions across teams
- Perform deep-dive analysis and create COEs (Correction of Error) based on the deviation, problem, root cause, and solutions
- Mentor peers and new hires and may participate in the development and delivery of risk management training
May provide input into resource planning discussions
- Ability to map clear process flows between systems & identify up-stream & down-stream data flow/technical errors
- Ability to identify, prioritize and coordinate work streams as necessary including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to earn trust of partner teams by understanding operational processes related to risk management programs and recommend technical risk management solutions, wherever applicable
- Ability to Influence internal teams to uphold and maintain risk mitigation controls
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Results-oriented/self-directed ability to drive parallel projects in an unstructured environment.
- A fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances and behaviors of Amazon's varied system architecture.
- Thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘root cause analysis,’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution with a desire to problem solve.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and communicate clear deliverables to stakeholders, business partners and leadership
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Demonstrate passion for delivering a positive Seller experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
Technical aptitude to quickly grasp complex technical issues and communicate directly with technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science or related technical discipline) and minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Auditing and/or compliance skills (e.g., SOX controls background) to drive assessment of financial risks and controls to align with company strategy and risk appetite.
2+ years of risk management experience, including: Performing assessments and audits and Designing, monitoring, & reporting controls
- Prioritizing risk with the goal of improving operations, compliance with policies, and risk management
- Demonstrated ability to make complex investigative and strategic decisions for solving unstructured problems
- Excellent oral/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience communicating and handling cross-functional programs including project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
- Passion for innovation, automation, and operational excellence - should show high ownership and institute process improvements wherever needed
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Strong familiarity with databases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, and ETL Manager etc. ; Experience in analyzing large data sets
Can adapt well to changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Skilled in risk management, business risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions
- Ability to work with IT systems, understand and work with XML feeds, SQL/DW.
- Ability to write VBA macros in MS Excel aimed at automation & process improvement
- Understanding of architectural hierarchies, basic relational databases, and operating systems
- Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus
- Address special projects as necessary and adapt to the changing requirements of the business
- Big 4 experience desired
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment