Analyst Investor Relations Legal Jobs Vacancy in Thoughtfocus Gurgaon
Thoughtfocus Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Investor Relations Legal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Investor Relations Legal Jobs Vacancy in Thoughtfocus Gurgaon Jobs Details:
ThoughtFocus Information Technologies, is seeking an Investor Relations Legal Consultant for the Legal and Compliance (“RE L&C”) team at the Centre of Excellence in Gurgaon.
The Investor Relations Legal Consultant will be responsible for a variety of legal and compliance-related matters. More specifically, the Investor Relations Legal Consultant will lead the following responsibilities:
- Execute testing on external communications and accurately document work performed to support conclusions reached
- Review and approve standard materials being sent to prospective and existing investors
- Incorporate revisions to updated guidelines and process documents and maintain drive of current copies
- Maintain materials logs for compliance and IRBD teams
- Refresh library of disclaimers quarterly and flow through global comments as applicable
- Complete investor certifications based on precedent and process documents
- Organize and maintain investment professional (S24) approvals for marketing materials
- Liaise with other business groups regarding processes to ensure consistency across the firm
- Assist in preparation for internal audit including collection and review of submitted materials
- Support Investor Relations Business Development team with respect to other miscellaneous external communications requests
- Participate in Compliance team meetings as directed
- Work efficiently to complete assigned tasks timely
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law
- At least 3 years of prior experience at a law firm or an in-house legal department
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong drafting and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Ability to work independently while remaining a strong team player
- Ability to interpret legal and business terms
- Substantial initiative, creativity and drive. Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including extensive experience with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- The ability to
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Manage several assignments/reviews/projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Learn quickly and adapt to change quickly and effectively.
- Strong attention to detail in all job functions and ability to use sound judgment in decision making.
Resume, including prior relevant work experience and graduation month/year and GPA, must be in PDF format
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure
We have 1,300+ employees globally and are growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has offices in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships.
The global team at ThoughtFocus is a diverse mix of people from different countries, backgrounds and areas of expertise. Working at ThoughtFocus requires you to be comfortable in a high-energy environment where collaboration is the norm, not the exception. We expect our employees to be self-starters who constantly look for opportunities to grow their own skills and improve the company. If you have the ability to excel in a fast moving global company, ThoughtFocus is the place for you. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. We value outstanding performance and provide our associates with well-defined career paths. Further information is available at www.thoughtfocus.com.