Business Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mcafee Bengaluru
Mcafee Bengaluru urgently required following position for Business Systems Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mcafee Bengaluru Jobs Details:
The SAP P2P Business/Systems Analyst analyzes business problems to be
solved with SAP and similar automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying,
evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user
requirements. Configures system settings; plans and executes unit, quality and integration testing and helps coordinate user acceptance testing. Creates functional specifications for systems to meet business
requirements. Design, configuration, functional and testing experience in the Ariba and SAP MM module.
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Resolve end user Service Now tickets on a timely basis
- Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of corrective actions which resolved issue.
- Translate user’s requests into application system solutions.
- Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users.
- General all around Ariba and SAP MM Configuration and Production Support skills and experience
- Ability to work with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5 years Ariba and SAP MM Experience
- Proven Software Systems experience
- Proven understanding of system development and SAP ERP.
- Production support experience
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SAP Best practices
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimum of supervision
Shift 1 (India)
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.