Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flowserve Bengaluru
Flowserve Bengaluru urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Flowserve Bengaluru Jobs Details:
**Company Overview: **
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
**Position Description: **
1. Design and drafting, product design and modification, layout, certified and detail drawings.
2. Demonstrates expertise in performing engineering analysis on valves
3. Demonstrates knowledge of Control and On OFF valves,
4. Create and implement ECO’s to products and families of products.
5. Provide design, drafting, and product change support to teams, and other departments.
6. Provide support to resolve product, manufacturing, and assembly issues.
7. Use standard office software (word processing, spreadsheets, etc).
8. Understand the basic procedures of departments that use BOM (Sales, Production Planning, and Manufacturing).
9. Understand the basic functions of documentation control, document preservation, cataloging, and computer filing
10. Receive training, assignments, and other directions from an Engineering Group Leader or Manager.
**Position Requirements: **
**EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE**
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering from four-year college or university and 1 plus years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificate courses on CAD software like Auto Desk Inventor & Solid works, Experience from a valve industry is an advantage
Proficient in mechanical engineering core subjects, Computer-aided-design and rafting (AutoCAD, Inventor, Solid works Pro/E etc). Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. (GD&T)
Familiarity with pneumatic and electro pneumatic control instruments.
Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers. Ability to use a variety of test equipment and interpret test results.
**Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: **
**Job Posting/Business Card Title: **
**Primary Posting Location: **
**Job Posting Category: **
**Employment Type: **
**Relocation Eligible: **
**Auto req ID: **