Asset Management Cash Processing Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Asset Management Cash Processing Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Management Cash Processing Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Processing of cash flows per the requests received from the Client Service Group & custodians
- Monitoring of queues and workflows and adhere to multiple cutoffs
- Play an active role in user acceptance testing for all technology releases and enhancement
- Ability to plan & prioritize
- to be able to understand the queries from Front Office / Middle Office / Counterparties & act accordingly
- Be part of other initiatives related to the line of business
- Ensure adherence of operational procedures to complete task in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prior knowledge of Investment Management or Fund accounting business is desirable.
- Function is critical from impact perspective hence need an eye for detail
- An acute awareness of the high risk, time critical and complex nature of the Business, an ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines is essential.
- Flexible to work overtime and on holidays as required by the Business
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through
- Client focused
- Good time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and assist Client Service Specialists / Front Office Groups / Middle Office Groups with queries/investigations
- Document procedures and identify requirements for additional controls.
- Completion of daily checklist and reporting.
- Establish excellent relationships with various internal departments and external parties with whom interaction is required.
- Actively work with the team to resolve exceptions. Prepare case notes and discuss learning's with team.
- Look for opportunities to improve process efficiency
- Graduate with 10-15 years of experience in an Asset Management, Investment Banking environment. Cash Processing experience is a must
- Degree holder in Finance / Economics or other related disciplines (preferable)
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite. Knowledge of MS VBA and SQL would be an asset