Mts Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Chennai
Paypal Chennai urgently required following position for Mts Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mts Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Chennai Jobs Details:
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 237 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:We are looking for an exceptional Product Developers to join the team that works on the PayPal LiveOps. If you really enjoy building enterprise class transactional and interactive web sites that take millions of hits and have interest in the cutting edge technologies then this is your job.
In this role you will be part of the team that is working on the Live Operations and services for PayPal Payment applications.
Work in a fast-paced environment with business, product managers and developers to identify issues.
- 12+ years of experience in software product development.
- Experience in building complex, scalable and high performance web applications.
- Familiarity with languages and technologies needed for web services development, including Java, C++, REST, SQL.
- Passion to work on Operations to identify issues and help resolve customer pain points .
- Strong communication skills and ability to grasp and convey complex product requirements or technical concepts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, iterative development environment.
- Excellent command of software development life cycle activities including analysis, design, development, unit and system testing, production deployment and post-production support
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on concurrent assignments with different priorities
- Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus
Primary Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.