Asst Manager Security Operations Jobs Vacancy in Cotiviti Hyderabad
Cotiviti Hyderabad urgently required following position for Asst Manager Security Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asst Manager Security Operations Jobs Vacancy in Cotiviti Hyderabad Jobs Details:
This Security Threat and Vulnerability Asst Mgr role works for the Manager, Threat and Vulnerability within the Security Operations team to ensure the ongoing protection of the systems, network, physical assets and data of the company and ensures that they are operated under continued alignment with corporate security and compliance policies. This will be achieved by operating and developing tools and processes designed to protect the company’s systems and network, specifically by identifying and responding to threats and vulnerabilities and ensuring that vulnerabilities are appropriately mitigated.
The Thread and Vulnerability Asst Mgr will be responsible for the safe execution and oversight of key controls around threat and vulnerability management through the following activities:
- Develop compliance scan templates for operating systems (servers and workstations), network devices, databases, and cloud infrastructure according to CIS templates. Work with infrastructure management teams to test, implement and adjust as needed.
- Maintain and schedule network vulnerability and system build compliance scans. Provide guidance to system and network administrators to facilitate understanding of findings and prioritize remediation; validate false positives and provide reporting on environment health.
- Monitor and assess emerging threats and vulnerabilities that may pose risk to Cotiviti, identifying risk mitigation methods as deemed appropriate. Draft intelligence bulletins summarizing risks and impact to Cotiviti, with actionable recommendations.
- Analyze vulnerabilities and rate according to potential impact and business exposure.
- Manage white-listing / black-listing of web sites and categories utilizing a web filtering tool.
- Provide support for security incidents as required
- Assist in the building and deployment of tools and processes in support of the above objectives and responsibilities as required.
- Keeps accurate records and reports of above.
- Other duties as assigned
Communicates With Impact: Presents information and ideas in a thoughtful and compelling manner. Is clear and concise in verbal and written communications. Shares information freely and speaks openly and honestly. Seeks to understand the perspectives of others.
Drives and Delivers Results: Sets clear priorities, takes action, stays focused, and overcomes barriers to deliver expected results.
Solves Problems and Makes Good Decisions: Discerns key vital information points and ideas from frequently complex and conflicting sources. Evaluates critical information needed to understand problems, determine probable causes, and develop workable solutions. Accurately assesses the costs, benefits, and risks associated with alternative courses of action and makes high quality and timely decisions.
Leads Change: Sees emerging patterns and opportunities. Adapts quickly and creatively to new information, changing conditions or unexpected events. Facilitates and communicates change across the team or organization to drive adoption.
Lives Our Values: Behaves in a way that consistently demonstrates commitment to Cotiviti values (Integrity, Passionate Client Service, Teamwork, Accountability, Performance Excellence, and Continuous Improvement)
Information Security and Compliance: Demonstrates understanding of Cotiviti policies, procedures, and external regulatory requirements, and performs duties in accordance with such regulatory requirements. Assures confidentiality and security of all data. Demonstrates the skills, knowledge, and ability to ensure that our environment is a safe one, complying with industry standards.
Education, Experience, Abilities
- Bachelors Degree in a field related to Information Security (or equivalent experience), preferred.
- 4+ Yrs of Experience in threat and vulnerability management, configuration monitoring and risk management. Experience as a penetration tester is a major plus.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following vulnerability management tools (Nessus, Qualys, Foundstone, Rapid7 or equivalent technology), experience with working with CyberIntelligence feeds (ThreatConnect, iSIGHT Partners, Symantec DeepSight or equivalent). Past history as an active contributor to FS-ISAC’s CyberIntel or NH-ISAC’s Amber listserv is a plus.
- Working knowledge of SIEM technology (Logrythm, Intel Security, QRadar, ArcSight).
- Experience with Cloud Security (AWS, Azure, Google), Container Security (Docker), DevSecOps, Orchestration, scripting (Python, Groovy) is a plus
- Certification in security such as CISSP, CEH, GPPA or other technical certifications such as MCP, CCNA – highly preferred.
- In-depth technical familiarity with at least one of: Windows Server, UNIX Server (Red Hat), Firewall / Network (two or more preferred).
- Works with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative to drive progress and improvement.
- Must be a critical thinker with a collaborative, problem solving attitude and bias towards action.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, track and report progress in a project management framework and meet deadlines.
- Prior experience in healthcare, financial services, government or any other highly regulated sector is a plus.
- Travel Requirements: < 5%
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge of risk and security frameworks such as HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST CSF, PCI, ISO27001/2, NIST 800-53, CoBit, COSO preferred.
- Works in a professional, with sound ethics and the ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs without assistance.
- Must have ability to positively handle/manage stress, such as high work volume and frequent change.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.