Business Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Systems Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
- Candidate will be responsible for conducting analysis and generate deep Insights into Card member payment behaviour and Agency Operations
- Develop the requirements for the creation of MIS tools and capabilities that improve the day to day performance across the GSN
- Liaison with Technologies team to translate MIS business requirements to technical requirement. Use project management skills to lead the development of MIS tools and processes through the software development lifecycle.
- As part of the requirement process, build proof of concepts or “prototype” MIS solutions.
- Proactively identify business trends and perform diagnostic analysis to determine key drivers This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong analytic skills who is able to work with complex processes and perform complex data analysis
- Able to work with large datasets and use data analysis tools to draw conclusions
- Experience working with Technology organizations and managing projects through the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Project management skills with demonstrated results in driving small to medium scale projects
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and priorities
- Able to effectively communicate (written and verbal), including cross-border communications
- Experience working in some or all of the following processes: Credit, Fraud Prevention, Outside Agency Management, Risk Management. Deep understanding of Collections Portfolio is an added advantage Experience on Teradata, SAS and SQL is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Business System Analyst Apo Jobs Vacancy in Mccormick Gurgaon. Mccormick Gurgaon opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business System Analyst Apo position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 21 Jan, 2018. Business Systems Analyst – Planning and Scheduling. The Business Systems Analyst for Planning and Scheduling serves as a business partner and as part of a... ... Continue reading -->
Business Analyst Order Mgmt Jobs Vacancy in Kimberly Clark . Kimberly Clark opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analyst Order Mgmt position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 08 May, 2018. Business risk management:. An IT Business Analyst (BA) leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration, customization, testing, deployment and support... ... Continue reading -->
Business Analyst Transportation Jobs Vacancy in Kimberly Clark . Kimberly Clark opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analyst Transportation position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 26 Mar, 2018. IT Business Analyst-Transportation. Business Partner, Solution Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, Business Client.... ... Continue reading -->
Business Analyst Procurement Jobs Vacancy in Kimberly Clark . Kimberly Clark opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Analyst Procurement position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 12 Mar, 2018. Procurement, CI, Safety and Sustainability Business Analyst (P3). IT Business Analyst-Procurement. An IT Business Analyst (BA) leads and delivers the analysis,... ... Continue reading -->
Business Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Bengaluru. Medtronic Bengaluru opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Business Systems Analyst position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 May, 2018. IT Business Systems Analyst. A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with Sales as a major. This role is required to have interaction with Global... ... Continue reading -->