Store Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone
Vodafone urgently required following position for Store. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Jobs Vacancy in Vodafone Jobs Details:
• Overall responsibility for activities at a Vodafone store spanning customer service, store-level sales and revenue targets across all products (voice – post-paid/ prepaid, data etc.) Execute marketing promotions, display and store experience schemes
Accountabilities: Sales • Achieve sales target for all products (Voice-Post-paid/ prepaid, data, VAS, handsets etc.) at a Vodafone store • Ensure and monitor quality of acquisition through the store Revenue • Deliver revenue targetsfor the store • Increase revenue per footfall by aiding customers’ purchase decisions RoI • Achieve profitability (Return on investment) targets for the store • Minimize losses from pilferage (wastage) and shrinkage (unidentified losses) Customer Service • Manage churn and achieve customer satisfaction for walk-in customers Store Management • Ensure adherence to store processes in terms of documentation and systems • Ensure infrastructure / store upkeep • Maintain availability of stock at the store while adhering to norms • Ensure appropriateplacement of pop-ups and product displays at store Marketing • Execute marketing, branding and promotion activities • Ensure fliers/ brand POS are availableat store • Resolve channel-specific issues within specific timelines People •Resolve store-specific issues within specific timelines • Keep employee-retention and motivation levels high through regular reviews and performance streamlining of both on-roll and off-roll employees • Identify gaps in performance of immediate team and ensure training to bridge the same HSW Compliance • Ensure that the HSW norms are adhered to KPI: • Achievement of all KPIs • Achievement of key financial targets (Revenue, RoI) at a store level • Execution of allstrategies and plans in the store • Development and retention of team membersin the store Competencies: Critical Success Factors • Continuous Learning &Empowering Talent • Building Team Commitment • Leads Decision Making & Delivering Results Threshold Functional Competencies • Products, Services and Technology Knowledge - Consumer Differentiating Functional Competencies • Sales Planning and Forecasting • Solving Problems Experience • 1 – 5 years • Experience of retail store and customer relationship management • Revenue Target achievement and cost management
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
· Proactively ensure compliance with Company’s Health Safety and Well-being policy and the Absolute Safety Rules by all concerned.
Key performance indicators
- “Zero Loss” of human life, property and business
- Completion of mandatory HSW trainings by team as per plan / schedule
HSW Responsibilities and Accountability Expanded: -
· Intervene to ensure a safe work environment for all permanent employees, associates/off-rolls employees, distributors, direct or indirect channels engaged or managed directly or indirectly, contractors, service providers, consultants and or vendors and their employees (hereinafter referred to as “1@risk”) who work with or for Vodafone India Limited.
· Promptly report any unsafe act, condition or any violation of Absolute Safety Rules.
· Review the HSW performance of team on regular basis and drive improvement initiatives and timely implementation of corrective actions.
· Engage at various touch-points on a regular basis for sensitization, review and appreciation of HSW compliance
· Ensure safety management on-boarding for all new joinees and refresher programmes from time to time
· Monitor completion of mandatory HSW training by 1@risk on regular basis
• Essential : Graduation • Desired : full – time post - graduation in business management/MBA