Senior Field Marketing Manager India Based New Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Company New Delhi
- Senior Field Marketing Manager India Based New Delhi
- New Delhi DL
- 17 May, 2018 8 days ago
Company New Delhi urgently required following position for Senior Field Marketing Manager India Based New Delhi. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Field Marketing Manager India Based New Delhi Jobs Vacancy in Company New Delhi Jobs Details:
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities. All programs should align Marketing and Channel Marketing investment with targeted campaigns, programs, and initiatives that contribute to pipeline growth, deal acceleration and awareness. This will include the ability to incorporate multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics; manage vendor contracts and relationships; operate as the primary interface between Marketing and Sales; and liaise with the central demand functions within the theatre (campaign managers, digital marketing managers, solutions managers and operations managers). The Field Marketing Manager will provide support for F5 hosted and sponsored events in their country or region. This position requires a data driven mindset and an acumen for modern marketing techniques, including Social, PPC, Search and Account Based Marketing.
In more mature countries or regions this position is also responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Regional Marketing Managers ensuring seamless execution of demand strategies, account based campaigns and lead management. A self-starter attitude and the ability to develop strategic relationships with technology partner peers is a must.
- Increase demand for F5 solutions by executing campaigns in the field and through Channel partners
- Develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs to ensure movement throughout the Demand Waterfall
- Diligence over KPIs and ability to track linearity based on funnel management and flow
- Proactively work with sales on lead management and ensure that expectations are managed in terms of lead follow up and drive continuous process discipline
Field Marketing Events
- Research, select, design and manage key local events to be included as tactics in the broader campaign plan and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Ensure leads from event execution are visible and sales is accountable for follow up to ensure ROI
- Forecast, measure and analyze reports on impact of field events to learn, improve and justify investment
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
Account Based Marketing
- Develop and implement target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Partner with key central demand functions (operations manager and campaign manager) to drive account-centric initiatives
- Analyze and deep dive into results to extract key insights that are taken into consideration and build on the account-based marketing approach
- Understand marketing data and develop strategies for key account segmentation and customer buying cycle
- Manage the Channel Marketing budget at the regional level and ensures all campaigns, programs, and initiatives are in alignment with the strategy set forth by Channel and Marketing Leadership
Identify and proactively engage with a predefined set of Distributors and/or Resellers to drive joint marketing initiatives, including:
- Working with the CAM and the partners to define “thru-partner,” campaign specific, demand generation goals
- Focus on the longer-term development of each strategic partners’ demand generation capabilities and proficiency
- Leverage active F5 campaign resources and work directly with the partners to manage the execution of demand generation efforts, including: customer-facing events, email campaigns, social media strategies, digital marketing campaigns and offline marketing strategies
- Collaborate with assigned partners on a target account strategy to support account-based selling
- Ensure compliance with F5 brand guidelines
- Work with the regional Partner Marketing Manager and F5 Channel Account Managers (CAM) to ensure F5 campaigns are executed through Channel Partners
- Plan and execute approved, one-to-many “to partner” events, such as annual F5 hosted events and/or large partner summits
- Manage the effectiveness of MDF initiatives with a focus on return on investment
- Establish cadence and go-to-market approach with ecosystem partners like AWS, Azure, Equinix, Google and other strategic alliance relationships
- Ensure system compliance and provide timely reporting
- Help coordinate local PR initiatives working closely with the regional marketing managers/theatre PR lead
- Drive continuous analysis of data trends/quality and derive actionable insights for campaigns and field initiatives
- Ensure discipline of post initiative analysis to extract continuous learnings
- Report on marketing operations performance, lead management and program ROI metrics
- Drive continuous curiosity over data analytics and insights from campaigns and field initiatives
Administration & Support
- Maintain full budgetary control and reporting (quarterly or “as needed”)
- Deliver regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of lead flow to theatre marketing team
- Work with regional/theatre marketing on lead management process, marketing interlock process and best practice syndication
- Formulate and lead Telemarketing/Tele-prospecting framework, working with the channel/sales team, as appropriate
- Manage vendor contracts and relationships
- Liaise with finance and legal teams to ensure compliance to fiscal and legal requirements
- Ensure timely accruals and closure for regional marketing budgets
- Ensure F5 database is updated per marketing operations process (as needed)
- Build solid peer to peer relationships to influence partners, key stakeholders and colleagues
- Use Marketing Stack including Tableau, Allocadia, Vistex, SFDC, Marketo or similar marketing automation platforms to execute on programs and analyze results
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to assimilate technical knowledge
- Experience in ALL relevant marketing disciplines (digital, social, events, paid media, PR, etc)
- Demonstrated success against metrics
- Knowledge of ABM techniques and best practices
- Experience working in a remote office environment
- Advanced knowledge of Marketing concepts
- 2+ years of Channel Marketing experience
- Ability to work with Regional and HQ resources to develop and implement an effective Marketing plan
- Able to liaise and present strategy to Regional Sales leadership
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and at least one Marketing Operations tool (ie. Marketo, Eloqua, Adobe, etc)
- Demonstrates outstanding budget stewardship and strategic thinking with a focus on ROI
- Networking and/or Security technology experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications (or related experience)
- MBA preferred
- 8+ Years in Technology Marketing (B2B Preferred)
- 2+ Years of experience in digital marketing
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties are performed in a normal office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically or working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately up to 25% - 30% of the time spent traveling.
This role involves customer facing engagements and may be subject to additional background check requirements per customer requests. All screenings and results will be subject to applicable law and F5 policies, and may be used to determine work assignment or further employment eligibility.
F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.