Urgent Opening For Social Media Manager Andheri Link Road Jobs Vacancy in Payback Bazaar India Mumbai
- Urgent Opening For Social Media Manager Andheri Link Road
- Payback Bazaar India
- Mumbai MH
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Payback Bazaar India Mumbai urgently required following position for Urgent Opening For Social Media Manager Andheri Link Road. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Urgent Opening For Social Media Manager Andheri Link Road Jobs Vacancy in Payback Bazaar India Mumbai Jobs Details:
Social Media – Manager
Andheri Link Road, Mumbai
Job Description :
- The # Social # Media#Manager# will implement the company's Social Media
- Run performance based campaigns for the company and clients.
- Good knowledge of all social media paid ad campaigns and ads optimization.
- Daily/Weekly/ Monthly report generation.
- Should be able to generate high ROI on all social media spends.
- Make and schedule posts across all Social platforms, including optimizing headlines and thumbnails.
- Role includes content creation, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate community and audience engagement.
- Monitor listen and respond to users in a Social
- Plan Social Media content (based on marketing calendar and specific Social Media calendar and be in charge of their production and publication.
- Must have a strong visual sense for content creation and production.
- MUST have demonstrated track record of user acquisition across Social Media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat)
- Use data analytics to gather Social learning and share them with the wider team.
- Embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories on the web.
- Provide Social coverage during live events, which may include working outside regular office hours and at weekends
- Coordinate with sales department for lead generations programs via different Marketing Channels.
Experience : + 2 years
Qualifications and Skills
Skills & Qualifications
- Prior startup experience of growing an internet product from zero to million users a big plus
- Expert understanding & prior experience with Google Analytics and Hootsuite
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Ability to deliver creative content (Text, Image and Videos)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Should be very creative and visual person.
- Good understanding of customer behaviors on Social Media.
Working Hours : 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Contact Person : Sadoshiya
Contact no. : 022-65081122
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Mumbai, Maharashtra