Associate Manager Customer Service Operations Jobs Vacancy in Lam Research Bengaluru
Lam Research Bengaluru urgently required following position for Associate Manager Customer Service Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Manager Customer Service Operations Jobs Vacancy in Lam Research Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Position Title: Associate Manager – Spares Escalations /Customer Service Operations
- Years of Experience : Minimum 8- 12 Years
- Job Experience: Minimum 2 - 4 years of supervisory experience in multinational high technology corporation in Spares Order Management & Customer Escalations handling in Service Operations preferred
- Educational : Bachelor Degree in Business Administration preferred: ideally in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Managerial Economics, Mechanical, Supply Chain
- Central Point of Contact for Customers and Global Planning expedite requests and establishes confirmed delivery commitments.
- Schedules, coordinates and/or monitors Production/Manufacturing Production Orders through to deliveries to Spares Operations warehouses.
- Schedules and/or interfaces with supply chain on material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries. Reviews warranty claims.
- Develops and manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Analyzes reports and metrics for deviation from plan, reconciles data variances and uses that information to guide the identification of root cause and execution of corrective action activities to deliver system capability, improvement, process redesign & implement changes
- Report & present weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, including KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and Operational Metrics
- Supports Annual Operating Plan initiatives for Global Spares and is actively involved in continuous improvement efforts.
- Recruit, assimilate, coach new customer service team members in accordance with LAM guidelines & policies
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Expert in SAP, MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Proficiency with transactional operations of MRP (SAP MM & PP preferred)
- Strong knowledge MS office tools like Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio and MS Access
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and ensure that escalated events are resolved as per the standard TAT.
- Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Develops customer service department procedures. Liaises between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- High energy, strong work ethic, adaptive, able to meet tight deadlines
- Proven ability and skill set to analyze, document and improve business processes with sustained results
- High level of customer interfacing skills, effective listener, professional and courteous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate cross-functionally
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a desire to work as part of a team
- Prefer experience in aftermarket Spares Operations or Automotive or any service Industry
- Proficiency in SAP PP, SD & MM
- Expertise in supply chain/operations process & tools
Note: Candidates should be comfortable working in shift based on business needs. Proposed shift timings are 6:00am to 3:00pm [S1] & 1:30pm to 10:30pm [S2]