Analyst Bus Ops Jobs Vacancy in Verizon Chennai
Verizon Chennai urgently required following position for Analyst Bus Ops. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Bus Ops Jobs Vacancy in Verizon Chennai Jobs Details:
What you’ll be doing...
The position is for VRD / Manual Quoter in the GSAT team (Global Sales Acceleration Team) and the responsibilities are:
- Creating quotes and orders for Moves, Adds, and Changes, and Disconnects (MACD) as well as GID/RFP requests for Verizon Enterprise customers on various products like PIP, Access, CPE, VOIP etc
- Work with otherGSAT teams, Account/ Pricing/ GlobaLink/Legal/Compliance/Financing team, and Product Managers to ensure all being quoted properly and in timely manner
- Escalate on other parties in case of not meeting their KPI/SLA
- Proactively inform the requestor about risks and issues on the Quote/Order
- Provide regular update/status on the request
- Track progress and report day-to-day activity and statuses
- Escalate issues that might put the request in jeopardy of missing the deadline
- Engage with Verizon Customers to gather quote and/or order information
- Engage with Verizon Sales and/or Partners to gather quote and/or order information.
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of all quotes and/orders delivered.
- Responsible to meet the Sales/Customer SLO for each quote/order.
What we’re looking for...
- Must be a BE / B.Tech / BSc IT or equivalent with relevant work experience
- Must have good knowledge in MS Office
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellenttime management skills
- Knowledge of all products and/or solutions offered in VRD/Non-VRD is a plus
- Working in shifts is mandatory
- Must possess professional telephone and email manners
- Must be able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must have strong customer service focus
- Should possess basic networking knowledge like TCP/IP, OSI layers, LAN, WAN, MLAN etc
- Exposure to Telecom industry is a plus
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.