Franchise Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kisaanclub Sikar
Kisaanclub Sikar urgently required following position for Franchise Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Franchise Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kisaanclub Sikar Jobs Details:
Total Posts: 40
Job Locations: Sikar Office
Experience: 1-5 years
Educational Qualification: B.tech/M.tech/MBA
Job Location: SIKAR,CHURU,JHUNJHUNUN
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee is achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
Qualifications and Skills
Educational Qualification: B.tech/M.tech/MBA/BBA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year
Required license or certification: