Associate Cao Administration Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Associate Cao Administration. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Cao Administration Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Tracking regulatory developments in India
- Identify new laws, regulations, notifications and circulars issued by the govt. (central + state specific)
- Assisting in carrying out impact assessments
- Summarizing action points
- Driving/tracking implementation within the organization.
- Keeping abreast of changes to applicable local laws and JPMCB corporate policy.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations including but not limited to-
- Software Technology of Parks India (STPI) Regulations,
- Department of Telecommunication(DoT) Regulations,
- Labor/Employment Law Regulations
- Applying for STPI licenses and renewals
- Applications to STPI for new sites
- Applications to STPI for expansion of existing sites
- Ongoing/ renewals related filed filings to STPI
- Renewal of certificates under the respective state govt. IT policies viz. IT Certificate, Electricity Duty exemption Certificate, etc.
- Registration of new Other Service Provider (OSP) sites with DoT; renewal of existing licenses/ approvals.
- Applying for CLRA licenses and supervising existing control measures for vendors’ adherence to applicable Labor Laws
- Publishing and maintaining MIS for tracking open issues to closure
- Assisting in managing regulatory inspections; Assisting in monitoring and closing timely implementation of action items emerging from regulatory exams/reviews
- Maintaining master guidelines document covering Legal and Compliance advisory on adherence to local laws and regulations
- Preparing management and governance reports
- A qualified company secretary and law graduate;
- 7+ years of professional qualification experience in a similar role with a top-tier organization;
- Superior communication skills and be able to work comfortably with business and management teams;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively across levels;
- Competency in the use of technology, shared databases and on-line tools;
- Excellent written communication skills in English is imperative;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Must be a self-starter and with ability to work independently; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.