Facilities Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Wipro Limited Bengaluru
Wipro Limited Bengaluru urgently required following position for Facilities Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Facilities Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Wipro Limited Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Managing facility with state of art equipment
- Excellent knowledge on Electromechanical equipment, Fire & Security systems & BMS of facilities in IT
- AUDIT (Internal/External), Compliance, Statutory and EHS Management
- Customer and vendor Management
- Good Communication Skill and computer knowledge (MIS reporting and Data analysis)
- Project Management
- Inventory management
- Cost and Budget forecasting
- PPM planning, execution and monitoring
- Experience in managing Physical Infrastructure consisting of Chillers/Cooling Towers/Pumps/Precision AC system/Mid size UPS/HT & LT/HVAC
- Best Industry Practice wrt Facility
- Should have good exposure to critical equipment Such as VESDA, FAS and WLDS.
- Excellent knowledge on Electrical circuit and mechanical systems related to facility. Ability to read and suggest any optimisation if feasible
- Should be flexible for long working hours & emergency (Attitude of “Service before Self”).
- Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly
- Project Management: Especially smooth takeover of new facilities and managing modifications thereof.
- Quality Management: Quality of operations and projects
- Should possess good communication skills
- Understands client requirement and acts
- Proactively to deliver as per agreed terms
- Plan, execute and monitor PPM
- Knowledge in MS office and Capable of data capturing and MIS and ensuring cost saving targets
- Designing & implementing of formats, standards & process.
- Create and implement process, procedures and systems in the areas of project management, building management, energy and water management.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001 and IMS standards.
- Coordinate with Government Departments viz. Fire Department, Electrical Inspectorate, Electricity Board, PCB as per the requirement