Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Iidt Thane
Iidt Thane urgently required following position for Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Iidt Thane Jobs Details:
Job Status – Permanent
Training Period - 2 months
Positions - 04
Qualification – Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
Work Experience - 3 to 5 Years
Industry Type – Engineering/ Consulting
Role & Responsibilities –
- Meeting and exceeding set team sales quotas while adhering company’s sales rules of engagement.
- Prospecting activities in a given territory. This includes executing on cold calling campaigns, email campaigns, etc. It is the responsibility of Sales Engineer to ensure a full pipeline for the team at all times.
- Developing new clients and maintaining existing clients.
- Responsible for managing Complete Sales Cycle from Enquiry generation till Payment Realization.
- Continually learning new products and acquiring better selling skills. The Engineer will be required to attend training events throughout the year at principal’s factory in India and Overseas and will be expected to participate in self-development trainings organized by the company.
- Being well informed about current industry trends and being able to talk intelligently about the Engineering Industry.
- Familiarity with all company’s Partner relationships and how they relate to the company sales.
- Understanding and using the sales force automation tool - SALESLOGIX
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Maintaining proper records of all the sales calls and preparing various Monthly Reports.
- Give Presentation to Client and Principals.
- Assisting in contract negotiations.
- Understanding purchasing nuances of the industry.
- Attending the service calls, like Breakdown, Regular Maintenance, Preventive maintenance. Executing Erection and Commissioning with the help of sub-ordinates, contractors & sub-contractors.
- Provide technical training to clients and sub-ordinates
Locations – Thane, Mahape.
Salary - 8000 INR to 12000 INR