Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru
Cargill Bengaluru urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cargill Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Pulling the list/custome/advance reports from Employee Central
- Independently conducts the most complex analysis requiring a deep understanding of performance variables, data management, measurement and/or analytics, data design principles, concept, and practices.
- Lead and partner on analytics projects by translating business questions and problems into structured analyses
- Builds standardized dashboards and reports to meet business requirements while maintaining a focus on efficiency and repeatability across Functions/BUs.
- Visualize and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that appropriately provides insights to the organization.
- With minimal oversight, draws conclusions and presents analysis findings to BU/Functional leadership.
- Effectively communicate, written and oral presentation, of insights to multiple levels of management across business units and functional areas
- Leverage strong business acumen and business domain knowledge to anticipate business inquiries
- Use knowledge of analytics, statistics and modeling techniques to develop and improve sophistication of analytical solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business
- Gather disparate data sources to perform integrated analysis of data to answer business questions
- Skills in cleansing data and data blending to make consistent and effective for analysis
- Ability to model data in temporary analysis spaces to perform analysis
- Ability to partner with development teams to build sustaining solutions
- 6+ Years in HR Reporting and Analytics
- 4+ years of data visualization technologies such as Microsoft Power BI, Business Objects or similar.
- Experience in handling high volumes of report requests
- Basic programing skills – DataLinks, Python, Data Aggregator etc…
- Experience in one or more data visualization technologies such as Tableau, Lumira, Qlikview, Microsoft BI, Business Objects or similar.
- Experience with analyzing data utilizing industry techniques and practices (filtering, classification) and analytics functions (over, median, rank)
- Capable of presenting outcomes of analytic models and Iterations in a format easily understood by business
- Consulting experience with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects.
- Strong presentation and data visualization skills and proven ability to create well-crafted analytical presentations
- Experience leading integrated design validation sessions and confirming business requirements
- Experience with statistical modeling
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA programming; advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access and PowerPoint
Job Human Resources
Primary Location India-KA-Bangalore
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job