Electrician Electrical Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Tratico Engineering India Private Limited Chennai
Tratico Engineering India Private Limited Chennai urgently required following position for Electrician Electrical Maintenance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrician Electrical Maintenance Jobs Vacancy in Tratico Engineering India Private Limited Chennai Jobs Details:
Qualification : Diploma In Electrical Engineering or ITI – Electrician
Skills Set : Electrical Maintenance, MTTR Electrical, Preventive Maintenance,
Plant Machinery, Machine Maintenance, Shop Floor Root Cause Analysis.
Experience : Having 3+ years of experience as Electrician
Job Description :
1. Very good knowledge of Electrical Maintenance.
2. One should have knowledge of PLCs.
3. Ensure timely electrical maintenanceand all plant machinery.
4. Knowledge of MTTR and MTTBF formulas as well.
5. Plans and ensure regular, preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance of plant, equipment and the utilities as per the schedule.
6. Conduct root cause analysis for any abnormal conditions/failures, take required corrective actions and initiate preventive measures.
7. Attends daily review meetings with Head for status update and discuss any issue related to shift maintenance.
8. Visits shop floor and conducts physical observation of plant and machinery to proactively identify issues.
9. Resolve breakdown problems handle complaints and provide corrective actions.
10. Review maintenance schedule and checklist from time to time by conducting daily team meetings and delegating responsibilities to them.
11. Ensure timely indenting of tools and requirements for machine maintenance.
12. Conducts internal audits of the team for IATF/ISO purposes and coordinates with external auditor by providing relevant documents and record.
Preference : From Fabrication Industry / Metal or Structural Engineering Industries (Automotive)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Maintenance Electrician: 1 year