Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Archana Kitchen Bengaluru
Archana Kitchen Bengaluru urgently required following position for Social Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Archana Kitchen Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Archana's Kitchen is the top recipe and food website with over millions of visitors. The new position will distribute content across social media platforms, engage our audience, and create timely and on-brand content.
Location : Bangalore
- Distribute and optimize content on multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Yummly, & Flipboard
- Set up email newsletter mailings on a daily and as-needed basis
- Engage with readers across all social platforms
- Engage and respond to comments on the website.
- Write one to three posts a day for the website
- Help strategize and brainstorm future content and social initiatives
- Create monthly reports tracking and analyzing social media performance
- One year of experience in publishing or social media marketing
- Active personal participation in some forms of social media
- Insight into how social platforms operate and create engagement
- Detail-oriented in writing, communication, and organization
- Strong, distinctive voice, with an ability to write for Archana's Kitchen audience
- A sense of humor, with awareness of current events, trends, and food topics
- A cheerful, enthusiastic work ethic
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, and to adjust strategy and execution for new projects
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, iPhone video, Google Analytics, Curalate
- Email To: email@example.com
- Subject line: Social Media Manager – Archana's Kitchen
- Include personal social media handles in resume.
- Include links to at least two writing clips in your cover letter.