Software Engineering Sap Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Software Engineering Sap. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineering Sap Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
- Responsible to deliver projects across SAP FinApps modules.
- To interact with business teams to collect & scope business requirement for the projects
- Prepare functional specifications and engage ABAP team for any custom development requirement.
- To set the correct level of expectations in terms of delivery dates & scope.
- Knowledge Transition on specific applications areas covering functional, technical and work process and environment
- Develop and test application changes using disciplined software development processes.
- Adherence to Development Life Cycle, PLC, IT controls and change control policies for all developments.
- Promote teamwork and a culture of continuous improvement
- Should have 5-8 Years of experience in SAP ERP.
- At least 5 years of implementation experience in SAP ERP
- At least 2 end to end implementations in SAP AP and FA module
- Expertise in AP and FA module and good skill set in AR and SD modules
- Should have Experience and knowledge of key integration points (MM & SD) with FI/CO modules
- Strong implementation experience and very good in documentation and providing turnkey solution using SAP functionality
- Good communication skills & PLC understanding
- Exposure and experience to work in a team spread across multiple locations in different time zones.
- Strong domain knowledge of BFSI sector
- Exposure to migration from Oracle platform to SAP
- MBA / CA / Cost Accountant