System Admin Operations Consultant Specialist Infrastructure Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Hyderabad
- System Admin Operations Consultant Specialist Infrastructure Delivery
- Hyderabad TS
- 14 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Hsbc Hyderabad urgently required following position for System Admin Operations Consultant Specialist Infrastructure Delivery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Admin Operations Consultant Specialist Infrastructure Delivery Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Hyderabad Jobs Details:
Consultant Specialist – Citrix
ITO Offshore, India
Role Purpose (overall high level summary of the role)
Consultant Specialist for Citrix technology is expected to contribute towards successful delivery of engagement deliverables. The responsibilities entail providing ongoing BAU support for Citrix infrastructure related tools and technologies and where applicable also contribute towards Planning, Design & Implementation stages.
Role holder responsibilities also include suggesting best practices and assist in creating new / enhancing existing processes, implementing automation on deliveries thereby reducing repetitive and standardized tasks/processes, Continuous Review and Analysis of the technical implementation, Participate in estimation and requirement analysis, provide technical consultancy – as SME ( Subject matter expert) to the regional support teams and/or act as escalation point for technical issues & Communicate with the relevant stake holder regarding resolving technical issues related to delivery of projects.
Principal Accountabilities: Key activities and decision making areas
Impact on the Business / Function
- Process Enhancements & Efficiency Gain
- Identify process/system hot-spots, suggest & implement improvements and/or new pro-active processes / quality checks. The suggestions should be approved & tested as per project processes before implementation
- Automate processes wherever possible/feasible.
- Improve the business partner experience through automation, standardization and exceptional service delivery.
- Active participation in the globalization programme objectives and assist to achieve team/department goals for the technology/domain as appropriate.
- Identify and implement enhancements required for the project SIP.
- Adherence to attendance guidelines, timesheets and leaves.
- Improve business partner satisfaction
- Assist in identification & implement solutions for the Business Partner Survey parameters requiring improvement (identified by business partner, project team or HTI management) such as - understanding of business / technical requirements, technical capability of team, quality of service, post release / deployment support etc.
- Demonstrate Commercial focus/ownership to complete / execute the project in
- Service Delivery & Support
- Align to business partner's goals for the Technology
- Meet all targets agreed in SoW, ToR - service delivery, service availability, escalation
- Act as technical point of escalation for team members
- Contribute XenApp migration activities
- Manage the existing infrastructure and evergreen as planned
- Contribute towards XenDesktop implementation across group
- Contribute towards DCI and other migration activities
- Manage the existing infrastructure and evergreen as planned
- Act as a technical point of escalation for regional teams, responsible to provide inputs to
Provide direct technical support/inputs to functional team member in Global
Leadership & Teamwork
- Functional Management
- Be functional managers of the junior resources in the team with a view of taking
- Buddy/mentor for a new recruit / TSE and SE/SSE in technical areas
- Knowledge & Best Practice Management
- Conduct Knowledge Sharing & Cross Training to ensure all round awareness
- Help team lead in creating knowledge base for the engagement consisting
- Enhance self-knowledge and skills as per the agreed PDP
- Communication & Escalation Management
- Clarity, completeness & timeliness in Reports, Emails, Documents etc
- Timely communication of issues of project delivery, service unavailability /
- Communicate project updates / progress, action plans / issues etc. to customer,
- Maintain compliance to Information Security other Group policies related
- Standard Process
- Implement and maintain applicable HSM standards for the engagements.
- Ensure required documentation assets are maintained and process adherence
Being global support structure, ensure the best practices are used to support the diverse customer group. Have thorough understanding of the environments to provide best service quality. Should have very good hands-on experience in the underlying infrastructure/platforms. Work closely with the stakeholders to avail/impart all necessary training from time to time to ensure enhanced service delivery.
Role Context (The environment and operating conditions of the role including the extent of guidance and authority)
HTS – HTI is the off shoring arm of the HSBC Group. It is fully owned subsidiary of the HSBC Group with resources dedicated to the development of software solutions for the HSBC Group. It has presence in 4 locations spread across the Globe, in Pune and Hyderabad in India, Guangzhou in China, and Curitiba in Brazil and Kuala Lampur in Malaysia. There is a possibility of setting up similar structures in other low cost locations, depending of demand. The business model of HTS - HTI is that of a dedicated captive software arm. It services IT which in turn services the business needs of the HSBC Group. With over 9400 resources spread across multiple locations, it has a top-down view of the HSBC Group’s Software Footprint. The services it offers are Software Engineering, Engineering Analysis and Design, IT Operations, IT Security, Business Analysis, Test Execution and Analysis. The HSBC Group has embarked on a strategy of moving to common systems and processes globally, to further leverage it’s global reach, and to reduce IT and Operating costs and maximize shareholder return. HTS – HTI has traditionally been at the heart of development and support of HSBC systems and is now called upon to leverage its engineering talent in the engineering of new systems, re-engineering of legacy applications and the deployment thereof.
Jobholder is responsible to work along with HTS ITO teams in supporting and maintaining their IT Infrastructure, work on troubleshooting activities, deliver assigned tasks / projects to satisfy the SLAs and PLAs agreed. The Jobholder would need to possess in-depth technical understanding and competent problem solving & analytical skills. Understand and interpret functional and technical requirements. Escalate technical and managerial issues to the management or client supervisor at the right time. Act as technical escalation point for the team for junior team members. Job holder is expected to work with the team lead to assist him in ensuring that applicable process standards are adhered to and where required participate in the audit of these processes. Job holder is also expected to identify and work upon processes, work areas which can be made efficient by the means of using automation or updating existing procedures and contribute towards continuous improvement of the service.
Management & Leadership of Regulatory, Compliance & Operational Risk (Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
Demonstrate leadership on Regulatory & Compliance matters. Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section B.1.2 of the Group Operations FIM .
Observation of Internal Controls (Compliance Policy / FIM requirements)
Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators. Foster a compliance culture and implement Group Compliance Policy by managing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Regional Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, and optimizing relations with regulators.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications ( For the role – not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
- 5+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure specifically in supporting moderate to big Citrix Xenapp environments based on
- Should have industry standard certifications for Citrix Xenapp track (CCA or CCAA). Understanding of
- Hands on experience of supporting Citrix environments including various infrastructure tools and technologies such as
be a useful skill.
- Should be well versed with ITIL concepts and more specific understanding of Service operations activities
- Proven experience in managing and building relationship with business partners and customer service
- Worked in a infrastructure critical environment and understands how technology adds value to the business and ultimately
- Ability to work effectively as a team player, motivating team members
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Working across cultures
- Successful project management and time management