Software Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru
Morgan Chase Bengaluru urgently required following position for Software Engineering. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineering Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- At least 10 years software development experience required in Operational Data Store / Data Warehouse environment
- At least 5 years of experience with ETL tools like Ab Initio , Informatica
- Experience in end to end release of highly reliable applications including design, development and automated testing
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies (Java, Scala & various big data technologies)
- Proven ability to successfully manage relationships between multiple clients and prioritizing their needs while maintaining the overall health of the systems
- Prior experience in managing external service vendor resources to ensure superior service delivery
- Demonstrated expertise overseeing implementations and Release Management, including the final production acceptance review and signoff
- Proven ability in managing the issue resolution process
- Focus on long term quality of the software - understanding extensibility and maintenance aspects
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Strong analytic skills with ability to spot patterns, synergies and opportunities
- Functional knowledge and experience in Finance domain
- Ability to concisely present investment opportunities to senior audiences
- Hands on leadership
- Highly motivated and interested in following up on detailed business or technical issues and understanding the functional and technical impact of any change
- Strong work ethic and dedication
- An aptitude and interest in both technology and business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering. Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Information Technology is a plus.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience and large-scale program management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience using ab-initio or similar ETL technology
- 8+ years performing development of Applications