Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America
Bank America urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Jobs Details:
Job number: 18007625Back to job search results
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Rates & Credit- Novation & Allocation and reset process perform novation activities which includes step-in and remaining party novation in MW as well as in paper platform for various client. Team performs allocations/Unwind activities for PIMCO client. Team also performs reset activities (IR/FX rate reset) for all life cycle trades on reset dates.
Ensure T0 affirmation/processing of life cycle events on booking platforms. Reaching out to relevant groups for approval where required and ensure evidence are stored for audit purpose.
Reporting: Ensuring timely delivery of MO/FO critical reports to various stake holders.
The applicant will be expected to understand and challenge team procedures to continually improve our support model.
- Product knowledge –Treasury product knowledge, IRS, CCY Swap, MTM swap, Swaption, Rate fixing, CDS/CDX, ICE clear roll submission, ITRAX, CMBS/CMBX etc.
- Able to handle desk queries / Adhoc request.
- Good Communication. Confident while speaking with trading desk / Sales / Marketer / LOB / P&L / Risk Manager.
- Control & Risk mindset. Implement improvements to the system infrastructure & control environment.
- Work closely with Traders to resolve Risk and P&L issues.
- Perform bulk request / initiatives from Trading & Sales. Able to speak with CRM (client relationship manager).
- Identification and resolution of booking, system and process issues.
- Working with management to action People, Process & Technology initiatives across the TS function.
- Education* PG / Graduate degree in finance from any university with minimum 60%.
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* Overall experience of a minimum 5-7 years with 1-2 years of experience in TS function within an Investment Banking environment.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills across all levels of seniority including especially with the Trading desk
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results in a high pressured environment.
- Logical approach to problem solving and ability to priorities multiple tasks
- Proven analytical skills including data reconciliation and interpretation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to notice minor discrepancies / issues
- Ability to identify and deliver process improvements
- Can demonstrate good Excel skills (macros, formulas)
- Business knowledge with an ability to think out of the box,
- Prior understanding of Investment Banking industry
- Business Results: Client relationships, Analytical ability, Execution, Change leadership
- Personal Effectiveness: Communication, decisiveness, Energy & drive, courage, character, works to achieve success
- Experience of Investment Banking Products from a Middle Office or Back Office background (trade capture, documentation, trade support experience, etc.)
- Rotational shift. Coverage starts from 6:30 AM India time and ends at 3:30 AM next day India time. Process has 21 hours of coverage. Associate will support one of the region and rotate every quarterly. Weekly Offs: Saturday & Sunday
- Mandatory Fields
Posting Date: 08/03/2018
Gurugram, , Building 9B Phase III, DLF Cyber City Cyber Green,